Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair, Makeup and clothing!?!?!?!?!?!?

I need a new hair-do for me, and major makeup help.



I have medium brown hair, its medium length and I have side bangs. my side bangs are straight or wavy most of the time, also thin, and short. I would like to keep the side bangs, I just want to do somethig else with them. my face is oval/round and kind of pudgy. My eyes are thin, their also hazel. I have thin lips and nose. my skin tone is fair. I'm also going into grade 7. I want to be popular.



I have a small pudgy body. my bra size is AA34



I have big thighs and my feet size is 2,3,4,5. I'm 95 pounds. But I exercise and I'm losing weight. I also don't like to shop at places like Hollister or Abercrombie and fitch. those places are just to expencive.



Hair, Makeup and clothing!?!?!?!?!?!?

i say...for you... to definately keep the side bangs but i would cut your hair to like right above your shoulders and have some long layers. no highlights though! i would stick to some not so tight fiting clothing for your upper body, and as far as pants go, i would wear like dark denim (( if you r gonna wear jeans )) but not so tight around the thighs especialy if you have wide thighs because the jeans will rub you badly if they are too tight there! makeup: stick to the golden brown or dark brown eyeshadow and a light blue eyeliner. be careful to not put much eyeliner on though! maybe a light pink blush would look nice too! but not too much of that either! i really hope this helped!



Hair, Makeup and clothing!?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't think you can have 4 shoe sizes..



Hair, Makeup and clothing!?!?!?!?!?!?

If you go to the back of Hollister and Abercrombie their sales are pretty good. My friend has the same bra problem. Go to Victoria Secrets and get a push up bra. They have ladies in the back that will mesausre you just make sure your size. Who knows you could be an 34A.



Have fun in seventh grade =]!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans