Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do I easily curl very straight hair???

My hair is so straight that straightening it doesn't do anything. I want to know how to curl it so that it will last more than an hour, and be easy. Anyone know what I should do, like any creams or special shampoos to use (specific ones) I'm up for anything, or any method you might have, please help!!! And it doesn't really matter the type of curls, I just don't want my hair to be straight sometimes!!!



Please don't say a perm, because I don't want curly hair for that long, just for one or two days...thanks! By the way, my hair is medium length, and medium thickness, not too thin or thick.



How do I easily curl very straight hair???

use a curling iron and hairspray for really distinct curls. or you can use curling gel from sephora and scrunch it, for soft waves.



How do I easily curl very straight hair???

WO WANTS CURLY HAIR EW thats why i straighten my hair and um u could use a hair curler if u want ugly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans