Sunday, November 29, 2009

Haircut for long/medium hair?

I'm looking for a haircut with some cute side-swept bangs. My hair is about mid-back length (just below my shoulder blades) and I'd like to keep it somewhat that length...definitely nothing too short (i.e. above my shoulders).



Any pictures of specific hairstyles would help a lot.



Thank you so much!!



PS - my face is kind of "heart" shaped, but more "oval" shaped (if that matters)...oh and I'm 21, female.



Haircut for long/medium hair?

try this xXx



http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us...



Haircut for long/medium hair?

thanks :] Report It



Haircut for long/medium hair?

please i would love to know who is http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo... the photo of that beautiful girl of blue eyes and red-haired and wavy cute hair.poelshelelil@yahoo.com Report It



Haircut for long/medium hair?

Try something like what kristen dunst has, its very cute!



Haircut for long/medium hair?

Katie Holms hair looks great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans