Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Styles for big head?

I have a big head and my chin is really flat. When i do a ponytail it turns out really bad. I have really straight hair and medium length. Also everytime i brush my hair i have to have a line across the middle. I dont want tat line. Please help me with the hairstyle and how to brush my hair without having a line across my head without making my head look bigger. Thank you



u can get 10 points if u help me



Hair Styles for big head?

side parting is good.



also try adding volume to your hair with mousse, ect.



it will always look better if the hair isnt laying flat on your head.



(that line across your head is just a part. most people have them, but there no as noticable with different hair styles.)



the hair cut you have could make a difference too. i think side bangs would be good.



Hair Styles for big head?

perm it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans