Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

I am light-skinned (like Nicole Ritchie). I have a round-shaped face. My natural hair color is a very light-brown. I have medium-length hair.



So should I go peroxide blonde. I really like the color. I was also thinking of a honey blonde color as an alternative.



I also want to get hot pink extensions put in my hair to add a little color.



I don't want to look stupid. So what do you think?



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

yes. i think that you should go a bleach blonde and have a bit of dark roots showing so it doesnt look to dramatic. You should also opt for a midlength, layered haircut.



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

thanx for best answer. Report It



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

I'd say don't go full blond, start with a light brown with blond highlights, then go to blond if you like the blond.



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

Hmm... I don't think it would be the best color. You should go for a caramel brown...



The really light blonde PLUS pink extensions is way too much for someone of that colorrr... So forget the pink!!



Good luck



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

i think you should go honey bonde, but i honestly think that pink extensions look tacky



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

sounds good but certainly would damage your hair. i did kinda the same thing and now i want to be brunette.



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

if you have a relaxer in your hair in no way shape of form should you ever put bleach on your hair. It will disintegrate. It will more than likly be orangy if you don't tone it....seek professional help girlfriend



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

yea go 4 it. not the pink highlights though, or don't dye it pink. talk about tacky! just stay blonde :p but after u bleach ur hair, DYE over your bleached hair a blonde with an ashe base. that looks very awesome and VERY pretty! good luck!



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

Just don't come to the hood like that.



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

do you mean white peroxide blonde or just normal blonde?



i think that you should try getting 6-8,maybe more if your hair is thick or long, honey blonde foils put through the top layers of your hair.the hot pink will look good as long as you dont put them too close to your face.maybe ask to have them put in the middle or bottom layers of your hair.the only reason i dont reccommend going peroxide blonde is because that just strips your hair and it takes alot to get it healthy again.good luck on making the choice and i hope you have a good hairdresser :D



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

if you don't want to look stupid, then you will need to 86 any thought of pink hair. people aren't born with pink hair for a reason, it looks ridiculous. black people also aren't born with blond hair for a reason, it doesn't look right. a general rule of thumb is that your hair should never be lighter than your skin. tyra banks often ignores this rule and comes off looking like a tranny. the most flattering hair color for your skin tone is the color you were born with.



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

No, because your hair should be two shades darker than your skin tone, so maybe highlights would be good for now.



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

do the pink, pink hair is cute.



and i think honey blonde would be better for your skintone.. or any other dark warm colored blonde.



peroxide blone would be way to harsh, especially with the pink.



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

I am a big fan of looking natural (whether you are or not). But, the most important factors are: will it damage your hair? and will you feel the same about your look if you do it?



I like the idea of trying extensions first. That way, you're in control and can decide for yourself whether you like it or not.



Do what will make you the most confident. That's what will attract people much more than your hair color.



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

Oh please don't. It always ends up orange, not blonde. And since you're black, it's not believable anyway since everyone knows you're not a natural blonde.



Don't let Nicole Ritchie be your guide. Nicole and Paris are prime examples of the saying, "Money doesn't buy class."



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

I think that you should go peroxide blonde, how you describe youself,it seems like it will fit you. The pink is out of question. You could mix the honey blonde with the peroxide. That is gonna be so cute!!!!!!!!!



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

I think that you should get a full sewn-in weave first. to see how you will look with those colors. a lot of my clients come in to get weaves to experiment with colors. Its better to do it this way then to go and damage your hair with those colors and do not like it.



I am black.... Should I go Peroxide blonde?

I WOULD SAY DEFINITELY GO BLONDE, BECAUSE OF COURSE, THEY HAVE MORE FUN! BUT SKIP THE PINK! GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans