Thursday, November 26, 2009

What (men's) hair products should I use to achieve a soft but messy look?

I'm getting a hair cut tomorrow and I'm sick of my same old generic asian hair. Bangs... perfectly straight... medium length... blah. So I'm going to have shorter sides and a medium-short top with a messy layered look. I don't really know hair terminology so I hope I'm not confusing anyone. Here's KIND OF what I want: http://haircutsformen.org/buzz/haircuts/...



Maybe a little longer than that, but what products should I use? How much would it cost? Any specific brand recommended? I'm open to suggestions.



What (men's) hair products should I use to achieve a soft but messy look?

wax.



just a little tiny bit of wax will help you achieve that look.



what you do is you get a little bit on your finger like 1/8 of a teaspoon and you rub it over your fingers and just work it into your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans