Sunday, November 29, 2009

Should i go to the beautician before i get my hair in micro braids???

i haven't had a perm since april. i want micro braids. This girl is gonna do my hair. I have lots of new growth. My hair is medium length and is thick. My hair is kinda dry. She i go to hte beautican and let her clip my ends and use hot oil treatments in my hair???? No perms, i'm waiting until august 9th to get one



Should i go to the beautician before i get my hair in micro braids???

If you really want to go to a beautician before getting micro braids, I would go for a deep conditioning and that's it. Your hair should be ready for a trim after you take the braids out anyway. Otherwise, you can just do a hot oil treatment and deep condition at home like 2-3 days before getting braids. Make sure the girl that is doing your braids does not braid too tight, especially around your hairline as that will cause SERIOUS breakage. Braids are great for the summer months!



Should i go to the beautician before i get my hair in micro braids???

Well if your going to get micros there is no need to get a trim or anything its just gonna get braided up which is gonna cause future damage anyway. Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans