Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I adore this , a little help please =)?

I absolutley love this girls hair/style .



[picture link below]



i have medium length hair just around my shoulders .. and its brownish aaanndd its curly as heck .. but i can straighten it.



how can i look more like this.



http://file032a.bebo.com/11/large/2007/1...



PS. please to rant on about how i should be my own person and stop trying to be like other people . If your not gonna be a help then don't bother asking.



I adore this , a little help please =)?

ohh wow shes pretty and i love that hair stlye umm your best bet is if you wna tthe hoel ting like the color and all go to a salon and have it done right take that pic



I adore this , a little help please =)?

hot rollers, or curl it EVERY DAY. My hair is wavy/straight and a bit past my sholders, and i curl it every day, takes me an hour... but it looks almost exactly like that.



I adore this , a little help please =)?

youll have to bleach it ( but you have to be careful if you dont have the completion to pull it off)



I adore this , a little help please =)?

well if you want to look like a whore theres a lot of things you can do



I adore this , a little help please =)?

WOW beautiful eyes! Yeah I see what you mean. All I have to say about it is she probably had her hair set like that for her picture, and it would be really hard to keep it that way. I do see why. If everyone could have hair like that I bet they would. Know what I'm sayin? We all know that's not the case..



You don't have to get all pissy about it. Your just mad cause you don't look like her, and you can't love yourself.. :o)



I adore this , a little help please =)?

I'm pretty positive those are extensions that she's wearing.



But either way, use a texturizing shampoo and conditioner and blow dry your hair with a round brush to get the volume she has. Get a large barrel curling iron if you don't already have one. A curling creme (Matrix Curl.Life works well) will help hold the curls in place, but so will hair spray (just spray it lightly on each section before you use the iron...comb thru THEN curl). Take 1 or 2 inch sections of hair and wrap them around the curling iron (spiral, not a regular curl) and hold for just a few seconds...you aren't wanting a lot of curl, just a nice strong but separated wave.



I adore this , a little help please =)?

make it piecy. starighten it then spray some light hair spray to make it piecy. then either a large hot rollers or a curling iron with a big barrell. good luck and please dont part it down the middle if you part it on the siude it looks so much better and more grown up



I adore this , a little help please =)?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



use one of their scrunch gels. they work REALLY good! i've tried them before and they leave my hair almost like that!



I adore this , a little help please =)?

I agree with the other Answerers...use hot rollers or a large curling iron, but try using the Redken Heat Set product on your hair to help hold the curls instead of just hairspray. And aloow the curls to cool completely before you touch them. Once they have cooled use your fingers to help pull them out and make them look the way you want. And before you style, use volumizing shampoo and condish...



ALSO, go to www.naturallycurly.com for more advice and tips on how to deal with those curly locks you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans