Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Looking for a medium length, layered haircut...?

I'm looking for a haircut similar to Elliot from Scrubs when she gets her makeover. This is her: http://static.twoday.net/webloft/images/...



I can't find any pictures of the hairstyle from the side or the back. I've been looking for pictures of similar hairstyles but I've failed with that too. Does anyone know how I would describe this hairstyle to my hairdresser or where I can get a good side picture from? And do you think it would look good with brown hair? My face shape is similar to hers.



Thanks!



Looking for a medium length, layered haircut...?

If you show her/him the pic in the link, a good hairdresser will already know what it looks like from the back. I think blonde is better for this cut, just because it shows off the piecy layers, but depending on how brown your hair is, it should still be ok. Maybe do partial blonde or golden highlights?



Looking for a medium length, layered haircut...?

That style looks great on all hair colours, very straight-forward to cut.



Basically a one length cut with choppy long layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans