Friday, June 18, 2010

Want a different style?

I really want my haircut a different way but don't have any ideas. I have really thick hair and usually wear it up for school. I'd prefer a centre parting because I think I look a bit weird with a side parting. I normally have it just cut straight with a bit of feathering a the front. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I could have it so it's a bit more interesting? I have medium length hair.



Want a different style?

1. get ur hair angled



2. get ur hair layered



3. get highlights



4.get a steak(s) in ur hair



5.side bangs-just to see wut they look like?



6. if u dont hav bangs now get bangs



7.if u hav bangs now grow them out



Want a different style?

Go and tell the barber that make your hair fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans