Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wavy /Loose perm for pin straight hair??

I have medium/long length of hair. I want to have more volume .I had a loose/WAVY perm 2 years ago. It was nice. I could straighten it after blowdrying it etc. Thing is what do I ask my hair salon to do this time? Is it called a wavy perm? Does anyone have any photos that they can leave me so I can bring them into the salon? Thanks alot guys!



Wavy /Loose perm for pin straight hair??

on white or black hair



Wavy /Loose perm for pin straight hair??

take your pictures in of what you looked like with the "wavy perm". Once they see a photo that helps a lot. Then tell them what you want in your own words. describe your hair type and everything you just said in your question. if they are reputable and professional, they'll make a go of your request and it should turn out just right. Good luck!



Wavy /Loose perm for pin straight hair??

Instead of going with something so permanent, do what I do. When I take a shower at night, I put about 10 braids in my hair and sleep with it that way. Then in the morning when I take the braids out, my hair has this wonderful volume and lots of soft waves.



Wavy /Loose perm for pin straight hair??

It is called a body wave perm. This will give you volume. IT also depends on the cut style and length of your hair on how well this will work for you. Good Luck



Wavy /Loose perm for pin straight hair??

Tell them you want a body perm. Your want wavy hair NOT curly. Make sure they use BIG perm rods, preferably orange or black. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans