Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Winter Formal..?

I have a Winter Formal coming up in less than 3 days at my high school and I decided to go with my best friends..



The theme is Black and White Masquerade.



I have a black dress and a white clutch and white heels.



But, I have no idea what kind of make up I should wear or how I should style my hair..



I have brown medium length hair, brown eyes, I have a bit of a round face and I wear glasses.



I really want to look nice since this is going to be the first dance I go to..



Any tips would be appreciated..



Thanks!



Winter Formal..?

stick to black, white, or silver eyeshadow, or just skip the eyeshadow altogether and go for thick eyeliner instead.



you should wear your hair pulled back, curly, with some curls falling down in your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans