Friday, June 18, 2010

I need a hairstyle..?

I'm a sever so my hair has to be up somehow and i really want to stand out. Our uniforms are so plain i really want a way to stand out and look good but it still has to be easy to do..i have layered medium length hair with side swept bangs...any suggestions would help



I need a hairstyle..?

cant tell without a piktcha



I need a hairstyle..?

Usually, hair in a ponytail or bun is the way to go for serving. But...... there are many variations. You could consider colour, funky hairpins or combs, ribbons or headbands. To give an honest opinion, a picture would be the best way to get an answer you would be happy with.



I need a hairstyle..?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans