Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm one of those girls who never learned how to style their own hair?

I have medium-length thick wavy hair (if i scrunch it after a shower) and I have no clue how to style it and make it look good. When I try it just looks worse- help!



I'm one of those girls who never learned how to style their own hair?

There are plenty of options:



Look in magazines and get hairstyle ideas. I suggest hairstlyes with girls who are similiar to you. Not everyone can do their hair like Gwen Stefani;)



The best way to me is to sit in your bathroom and just play around with your hair and creat hairstyles. Thats what I do when im bored and i have come up with some cute styles, ones that are simple that i can do everyday and still look nice.



Try using accessories to add flair to your hair.



I'm one of those girls who never learned how to style their own hair?

well you could......



1. put it half up and half down



2. high ponytail with hair in your face



3. two low pony tails one high and underneath a low one



4. side ponytails with sparkles or somethin



5. a cute side ponytail with rubberbands going every like one inch



6. anything would look cute on your hair!!!!!



I'm one of those girls who never learned how to style their own hair?

There are a lot of people that don't know how to style their hairs. You are not alone. If you are in before 70's then yes, you might want to concern. Nowadays, you just get a nice hair cut from the salon, and put some gel in. The salon will show you how. Just go there and pick the best hair cut for you. Today world, women are free as birds. No one really care much any more. Free styles.



I'm one of those girls who never learned how to style their own hair?

i've always had that prblm.



2 years ago, my hair was almost a foot past my shoulders, so it was long and super thick. i never knew what to do.



so then i cut it shoulder length and it looked really bad and if i tried putting it up, it would fall out of the pony.



but now i have it just a lil longer than a bob. just a bit past my ears. i always spend alot of free time experimenting with my hair trying new things.



i get alot of products and just figure out how to use them



and i ask around for advice.



i see alot of ppl with really cool hair thats short like mine and i get tips and help from them.



u could try doing a poof with ur bangs or whatever hair is there.



just play around with it.



you'll figure it out eventually.



good luck!



I'm one of those girls who never learned how to style their own hair?

For your hair texture always use hair gloss made from aloe Vera it's more manageable.



use hair clips in the back and take out cute strings falling on your face.



if you have 5 minutes take out your bangs blow dried it on the side that suits your the most and ponytail the rest add gel on the sides fo those lil hairts that stick out.



and when you wanna feel different try to blow dried....



I'm one of those girls who never learned how to style their own hair?

k well straighting it would be good! maybe put it up with a ponytail and get bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans