Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Have medium brown hair - need a change?

My hair is about this color, with some natural red tones: http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/detai... I want a change. I'm thinking of either going darker or putting some honey highlights in. My hair has recently been colored (I tried to lighten it using a dark blonde dye. It came out a touch lighter, with more red tones - not much of a noticeable change, though.). How long should I wait before coloring again? Also, if it matters - my hair is a little below shoulder-length, straight, with some light layering. I'm 25 years old. I'm leaning toward going darker, because the last time my hair was salon lightened, they used bleach. I wanted my base just a bit lighter, and honey highlights - they dyed it blonde, and gave me PLATINUM highlights! Even if it turns out how I want, it will be high maintenance, won't it? Which should I do, lighter or darker? I have pretty fair skin, and I'm afraid a dark brown would look too harsh. Maybe I should go back to my original shade and stay.



Have medium brown hair - need a change?

Did u think of frosting your hair? I think look nice if not stop in where they cut hair and color peoples hair get there true advice how make your hair look lovely best color that works.



Have medium brown hair - need a change?

personally i like darker but i think that either would look nice maybe even just get some layers and itll look good!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans