Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Graduation hair?

My grad (prom) is in May and I'm wearing a cocktail dress that's a halter. It's silk and really flowy. Pretty colours so it's formal but fun.



Can you think of any good hairstyles that'd go well with it?



I have medium length dirty blond hair



I was thinking french twist but I thought that'd maybe be to formal with the dress I have.



Graduation hair?

Thats the same color mine is.



=]



Yah, french twist will be a little bit too formal, but cute!!



straighten it, and curl the front in towards your face.



i do that alot, and it looks really good. =]



%26lt;33



Graduation hair?

well if u usallly hav streight hair then have it in big curls with but if u usally hav curly strighten it and at the end curl out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans