Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best saloon???

I want to have my hair cut soon, i've tried some OK places like supercuts, haircutters, and great clips. And i'm not satisfied. I used to have my own proffesional hairstylist back in my country, so yeah, i dunno where to go here in Temecula/Murrieta area. So, where do you guys go? And how much does it cost for medium-length hair? Thanx!



Best saloon???

Look for a toni%26amp;guy salon or a salon that is affiliated with toni%26amp;guy. There a very establish business with salons and school all over the world. They pride themselves on the percision and visatility.



Go there and you will be satisfied!



Prices vary from $17+



Best saloon???

my favorite saloon doesnt cut hair but pours some mean drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans