Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a cute hairstyle help please!?

aighttt i have medium length hair just below my sholders. It is very fine and thin but frizzy. It is mostle straight with a little wave sometimes. I really need a good hairstyle but nothing that i need to go to a salon to get done what should i do. oh i forgot to mention i have sidebangs. I straighten it all the time and scrunching it never works so i need something fun, cute and casual. Please help i really want my hair to look pretty tonight!!



I need a cute hairstyle help please!?

Crazy Curls!



I need a cute hairstyle help please!?

I'm guessing you have a straightener, you could do something cute and make it straight, OR, you can do something fun and curl it, which will make you look really pretty and will bring more attention to your face.



If you have a frizzy hair problem, use Garner frutics's anti-frizz serum. It works really good!



I need a cute hairstyle help please!?

okay u say u have very fine thin hair well u can put u a lil camel hump in the top and a hollywood ponytail up high to the side in the bak that will be cute trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans