Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guys Answer? Would You Date Me?!?!閳?

Im skinny



I dance



Brown Hair



Brown Eyes



Nice Tan



5' 4"



Medium Length Hair



Outgoing



Shy when I first meet people



Laughs alot.



Guys Answer? Would You Date Me?!?!閳?

hell yea i wud date u



Guys Answer? Would You Date Me?!?!閳?

Yes I would if you are over 18



Guys Answer? Would You Date Me?!?!閳?

no idea --- no age --- and we would need to have a conversation before either of us would consider going out ---- have fun



Guys Answer? Would You Date Me?!?!閳?

I probably would.. but you know.. I keep saying .. these descriptions really dont cut it... just post a picture...



Guys Answer? Would You Date Me?!?!閳?

I'm a girl. I have the same problem with being shy the firsttime but outgoing the second time. I think guys will like you. Lots of guys ask me out. I say no most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans