Friday, June 18, 2010

I need help with my hair- bad!!!!!!?

I have short/medium length frizzy wavy hair that curls in humidity. I'm thinking about getting it cut, but I can't decide how short or whether or not to have bangs.



Okay, I appreciate anyones opinions, but for any experts here are the details:



I have a sort of heart shaped face



My hair is normally poofy



I never have time to do anything fancy in the mornings (but I would like something that would be adaptable for formal stuff)



I don't like really short hair, I've had the pixie cut waaaaay too many times.



If anyone has ideas or suggestions to tame my unruly mane, please answer!!!!!!!



Thanks,



Pigleroo



I need help with my hair- bad!!!!!!?

HE Has REAL (BAD) Hair ! ! !



I need help with my hair- bad!!!!!!?

try to grow it out, once it gets longer, get some layers, but still keep the length, when u have layers, u can do anything with your hair! try not to straighten ur hair, it will only ruin it and fry ur hair! try to curl it sometimes!- a curling iron doesn't have as much heat and it's not as bad as a flat iron!



I need help with my hair- bad!!!!!!?

keep it long



dont get side bangs or bangs



i kept getting addicted to cutting my sside bangs and now they are soooo short. i relly wanna grow it out



all u need is a better shampoo and conditioner



shower every night and in the morning hair spray ur hair so it will stay striaght and not frizzy.



I need help with my hair- bad!!!!!!?

You're going to need some product in that hair! Redken align 012 works wonders. It makes it straight and defrizzes at the same time, I know because without it my hair is frizzy and wavy. If you're short on cash, try Straighten up creme by sunsilk. As for the haircut, I think you're better off going and getting some hair magazines and finding a cute haircut of a girl with your face shape. I was going to say pixie cuts look good on heart shaped faces, but you already said you have that, good luck!



I need help with my hair- bad!!!!!!?

If you don't already have it you need lots of product, a shampoo and conditioner for coarse/curly hair, a leave on cream conditioner, a shine enhacing smoothing serum, and a creamy pommade.



If you have the right weapons, you can do any haircut you want and make it work for you.



Since you have a heart shaped face, I would suggest a cut that is just above the shoulders or to your chin, with a very blunt line and razored layering throughout.



I need help with my hair- bad!!!!!!?

i hav tha same hair..



i jus put some moos in it then straighten it!



tha moose prevents frying and frizziness



straightening makes it seem thinner n more manageable..



keep it tha same length or jus get it trimmed.



if u hav split ends tht causes frizziness, then get a couple of layers!



wel



theres my 2 cents! lol



I need help with my hair- bad!!!!!!?

u can either rebound it n dye with some copper red/brown.add some curls especially at the side cos u have a heart shaped face.or u can curl yr whole hair....ionic curl..dun overcurl it or else the effect will be drastic.either a mixed style or a pure style will do for u..remember..put some color onto it so it will add vibrance and energy to yr face.gd for a day's start.it will freshen u up.



give it a try gal,my frez did it n was really successful.she was real happy.:)



n try to use some conditioner to help w yr hair.



gd luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans